FUN IN THE SNOW!

We had a snowball fight outside in the snow we made huge snowballs. Bella , Phoebe and  Pops made a snowman and they called it Billy they made sticks for arms and a carrot for a nose. There was snow every where on the ground. 

Gabriel 

When  I went outside I had  a snow ball it was fun.

I love snow. What would it be like if you were in the snow?

It would be cold and frosty its super fun.

Toby and me were playing best friends.

Alex

The snow was crunchy and we had a snowball  fight with Gabriel, Thomas and Toby.

We saw Billy we made a snowman. I got hit by a giant snowball.

Henry

We put on all of our water proof things and excitedly ran  outside . We tried to make a snowman we only knew how to do it when  Phoebe said we had to roll the snow not pick it up and put it in a pile. Then we started  to make this big snowman and we called him Billy after Lunch Billy’s head fell of we tried to make another  but then we had to go in.

Bella

Today everybody was running wild! I had loads of fun. Pops, Phoebe and  Bella made a  snowman called Billy but in the end somebody took him apart I was very angry with him!  Some students made a gigantic snowball I was amazed! They also made a smaller one.

Toby T

At snack time I had fun playing with snow. I made a snowman. I found a block of snow and I sat on it.

Keeley

I played with my snowman buttons.

Amelia

When I got outside it was freezing COLD!  I made a big big snow ball it was so fun.  Then I got really cold then I put my hat my scarf and wellies on as well because it was cold .  Then I was running like crazy  to warm up then it was time to go in it was fun.     
Kandice

In the snow Pops , Bella and Phoebe built a snowman called Billy .We asked Mrs Preece if we can have a carrot for a nose. In the snow Alana had fun throwing  snowballs at people. Alana enjoyed rolling a massive snowball. THAT’S  WHAT WE DID IN BREAK TIME

In the snow at lunch time Pops, Bella and Phoebe we finished Billy but sadly his head fell of.

Alana & Pops

We went outside at snack time and it was snowing. Me ,Bella and pops all made a giant snowman .We called him Billy. Amelia made a snowman called Buttons.I think Billy is going to play with Buttons when we are away.

Phoebe

I got hit a lot in the snow it was freezing!

Thomas