CHICK NEWS

Yesterday we got to clean the brooder when we touch the chicks we need to wash our hands. We have a look at the chicks we get to watch  the chicks tomorrow they are not here. Rasmus

Today is last day with the chicks I am going to miss the chicks especially Xander.  I DON’T MISS ANY OTHER CHICKS APART FROM XANDER!

Toby T

Today are  chick are flying.  Cheep cheep is the highest  it was amazing.  Amelia

Yesterday  I got to wash the chick’s food bowl it was really dirty and dry and we got to see what the chicks best food was we had oranges, pears, toast and grass. There favourite was the toast they  liked the grass a bit.  Kandice

Exciting news we did our chick dairy and in the afternoon we saw what chicks  favorite food was it was fun. Then I tried to draw a chick but it was quite tricky  but I did give up at the end.  Bella

So we have moved some because  we are experimenting with them to see what else they like?  Beth

Today we tested toast, pear, cheerios and Grass with Chicks – Diamond was my chick, Bouncy is Alex’s chick all of the  chicks ate cheerios they pecked more than 150 pecks on the cheerios. It was a proper Topic thing . It was epic!   by  Toby C 

Today  we made  chick pictures I think  mine was quite good. I liked  doing our chick diary’s it was  fun. We got the chicks out to see  what different food they liked there  favourite was the cheerios. We also cleaned  them . I enjoyed having the chicks. Poppy

Today we weighed our chicks. Candy Cane has gone from 62g to 72g that’s 10 more grams! Thomas